Thursday 19 October 2017

Stampin' Up | Cookie Cutter Christmas #3 - Gingerbread Man

Hello again! 
I'm back again today sharing some more Christmas cards that I've made using the Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp & Punch bundle. 


The gingerbread man and bow tie are solid images so I stamped them out with coloured ink and cut out using the punch. 


The products used for these cards are:

  • Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamps & Punch
  • Stampin' Up Sizzix Banners Framelits Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Clearly Besotted Tag Along It Die Collection
  • Clearly Besotted Be Merry Stamps
  • Clearly Besotted From Our Home Stamps
  • Lawn Fawn Dye Inks
  • Dovecraft North Pole 6"x6" Paper Pad
Thanks for stopping by!
Hayley Q

1 comment:

  1. I went to my very first Stampin' Up craft night on Tuesday. So odd just Stamping and not colouring, but I really enjoyed myself and I saw this in the catalogue and instantly I want it! It's so very versatile! I don't use a lot of punches, but i found I liked the speed with which you can use them. Great projects! Xx

    ReplyDelete