Thursday 5 October 2017

Clearly Besotted | Christmas Sparkle

Hello! Popping back on today to share another set of Christmas cards with you. To make these cards I whipped out my embossing powders and heat gun and got a little bit messy!



The main products used for these cards were:
  • Clearly Besotted - Christmas Sparkle stamp set
  • Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments stamp set
  • Dovecraft - Glad Tidings 6"x6" Designer Paper Pack
  • Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Squares Dies
  • A selection of embossing powders
  • Versamark Ink Pad 
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink




I love this design and I was able to produce quite a lot of cards in one go, bonus!

If you have this stamp set too I'd love to see what you've made with it, leave me some links in the comments!

See you next time, 

Hayley Q

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley your cards are stunning. Your blog is looking good too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards - these are just what you want when you have to make a few!! xx

    ReplyDelete