Thursday 28 September 2017

Stampin' Up | Cookie Cutter Christmas #1 - Reindeer

When is it too early to start making and posting about Christmas cards? In crafting land it's never too early and it's always good to be prepared! That's why I'm coming on today to start sharing my Christmas makes. 

First up is this lovely set of cards that proved very popular with my friends and family last year but I didn't share on my blog. Because they were so popular I decided to make some more!



To make these cards I used the Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp & punch set, it's so clever how one punch can cut out all the images in the set. I coloured the reindeer in using a water brush and a Gathered Twigs Distress Marker and a red Sharpie for the nose.


The sentiment banner and tag are both Clearly Besotted dies and the sentiments are a mixture between the Cookie Cutter Christmas sentiments and Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages. 


The background pieces were cut from a christmas paper pack by Docrafts from a few years ago using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Dies and I distressed the edge using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and an ink blender.

I finally used a piece of twine to thread the hole in the tag and adhered everything together using double sided tape and foam squares.

I really hope you like these cards and are getting excited about Christmas too. Have you started your Christmas Crafts yet? 

See you next time, 

Hayley Q

No comments:

Post a Comment