Wednesday 2 November 2016

The Works Christmas Haul 2016

Hello! With Halloween over and Christmas under two months away I thought it was about time to start sharing my Christmas creations and before I can do that I need to show you some of my new Christmas supplies. 

I've been busy getting festive recently and here are some of the goodies I've been using. A bunch of these things were sent to me by The Works and then I added to my stash with some bits I'd seen in the shop and really wanted. There's a good range of products in The Works at the moment so without further ado I'll talk you through what I got. 



These products are from the Glad Tidings Collection by Dovecraft:
  • 5"x7" Scalloped Cards and Envelopes x 2
  • 6"x6" Paper pack
  • 4 Metal Charms
  • Paper Blossoms
  • Paper Lace Doilies
  • Sequins (I have an excellent idea to turn these into some Christmas shakers!)



These products are from the North Pole Collection by Dovecraft:
  • 6"x6" Paper Pack
  • Ribbons



These products are from The Night Before Christmas Collection:
  • 8"x8" Glitter Decoupage 
  • 6"x6" Paper Pack



The other products in my haul are:

  • Make & Create Silver/clear Jewel stickers 
  • Make & Create Pack of 6 Wooden Snowmen
  • Dovecraft Silver Pigment Ink
  • 4 x assorted wooden stamps by Dovecraft

I have linked below what I can find on the website but for things that aren't listed online try popping into your local works, they have an excellent selection of Christmas stuff at the moment, I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more Christmas crafts coming soon!

Hayley 

No comments:

Post a Comment