Friday 9 September 2016

Docrafts | Tales From Wilson Wood Haul

Hello! Today I wanted to share a haul with you. I recently bought the lovely Tales From Wilson Wood collection by Docrafts. I love the muted colour palette and the critters in this collection are so adorable! I got this collection from Create and Craft and bought the Card Making Bundle and the Ultimate Die Cut and Paper Pack. They aren't available at Create and Craft anymore but I'll leave alternative links in the product tracker at the end of this post. 


The following photos are close ups of the items that came in the bundle.


[Charm Pack & Large Ribbon Bows]

[A6 Card Blanks & Envelopes]

[Die Cut Sentiments]

[A4 Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack]

[Contents of Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack]

[A4 Paper Pack]

[A4 Decoupage Pack]

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be sure to share any cards that I make using this collections, its just so cute!

Thanks, 
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment