Thursday 22 September 2016

Clearly Besotted | Hooray

Hello there! Today I wanted to share a quick celebration card that I made recently. 

To make this I cut a panel of blue cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles and then used the Clearly Besotted Hooray Shaker Shapes. I bumped this panel up using some funky foam and attached to a panel of patterned paper. 


I stamped the sentiment 'Time to Celebrate' from the Many Mini Messages stamp set by Clearly Besotted in blue ink onto a sentiment strip also by Clearly Besotted and bevelled using double foam pads in the middle and single foam pads on the edges. 

I finished this card off by going over the Hooray with glossy accents.

I hope you enjoyed this card & thanks for stopping by!

Hayley Q

1 comment:

  1. Love the patterned paper behind the aperture - really nice idea. Also love all that glossy accents on the Hooray - love a bit of shine! Xx

    ReplyDelete