Friday 12 August 2016

Crafting Live Doncaster 2016 Haul!

Hello there! I've been away for a while but now I'm back! Maybe not regularly at first but I'm really hoping to get back into blogging! 

First off I wanted to share my purchases from my trip to my first ever craft show at Doncaster Racecourse, Crafting Live. I had such a lovely time (even though I went on my own!) looking around the stalls, doing a workshop and meeting up with some lovely crafters. I also got to meet Dean from the tele! :P

Hope you enjoys the photos!


[Me & Dean Wilson]

[Me and the Dreamees Girls, Carol and Hayley]

[MDF from The MDF Man]

[Embossing Tools (to help shape paper flowers), Tombow Mono Liquid Glue x 3, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Onyx Black (not had this one before and wanted to try it)]

[Dreamees Embossing Glitters - I have some of these already and they are sooooo sparkly!]



[I also picked up lots of tonic dies as I have never tried them and they were on sale at an execllent price! There were so many to choose from but I got the ones I definitely thought I could use in my cards or in my scrapbooking.]

[Craftwork Cards 8x8 Paper Pads - I've had my eye on the Take it Easy pad for a while]


The following items were all from Every Crafts a Pound and they had a special show deal on of 12 items for £10 and I obviously had to indulge. Manged to pick up quite a few embossing folders and lots of decoupage. And also two packs of the tiny foam squares that I use for my Craftwork Cards candi.  Excellent bargains at this stall! They do have a website if you would like to order online. 



And that's everything that I got at Crafting Live. I hope you enjoyed seeing my purchases and I'll be back to sharing cards and scrapbooking soon!

Thanks, 
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you again at Crafting Live. xx

    ReplyDelete