Monday 30 May 2016

Mama Elephant | Three Amigos


Hello there! I'm back sharing more cards! I've set myself a challenge to try and get using my stamps. I have so many stamp sets that are still unused in my stash because I don't get the time to use them and I want to change that! I bought them because I loved them so they deserve a bit of love. 

This Mama Elephant set is a perfect example, I was so excited to get my hands on this set because I loved the concept and the critters but I never found time to get it used. 


I cut out the white panels using the Mama Elephant Femme Frames and stamped my critters in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then picked a couple of funny sentiments and stamped those on the paper in the critters hands. 



This one (above) is my favourite as I coloured them in to look like me and my boyfriend and gave it to my mum for her birthday. She thought it was really funny!


I coloured the images in using my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a water brush. The patterened paper background was cut out using Mama Elephant Femme Frames again and adhered to a blank card base. 

Quite simple cards but so fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. I've started using inlinks so that it is easier for you to see what products that I use. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment