Sunday 15 May 2016

Captain America - Have a Super Birthday

Hello there! It's been a while since I shared a card with you and I went a card making binge so I have a few new ones to share.

The first one was inspired by a trip to the cinema to see Captain America: Civil War. I took my circle dies and cut out some circles in red, white and blue card and layered them together with a white star to create Captain's shield. 


I then used Avery Elle - Elle's Alphas stamps, Clearly Besotted Mini Basic Banners stamps and my new Lawn Fawn Dye Ink in lobster to create the sentiments. 

I cut out the banner with the coordinating die and then used Clearly Besotted Tag Along die collection to create the rounded banners. 


These cards would be perfect for any Marvel fan and are so quick to make. 

Hope you enjoyed this card and I will be back soon with some more!

Thanks, 
Hayley :)

p.s. I recently joined inlinkz so that I can easily list all the products that I used on each post. We'll see how I get on!




2 comments:

  1. These are nice - simple and classic. New ink colour definitely a winner! A very vibrant red :) And I love the inLinkz - I think I should add the description on mine too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Captain America themed birthday bash details. Keep sharing such posts here. I also have to host the baby shower for my cousin who is expecting twin boys. I would love to use the super hero themed party that will be hosted at the spacious convention center in our town.

    ReplyDelete