Monday 25 April 2016

Project Life 2014 Album Flip Through - Part 2

Hello there and thank you for joining me in Part 2 of my 2014 Project Life Album share. If you haven't seen Part 1 then you can click here.

Do you do Project Life? Let me know in the comments as I would love to swap ideas! :P

Hope you enjoy Part 2!

[I love using tiny word stickers, you might see them dotted about quite frequently on my spreads!]

[I like to keep events consistent. You may notice on my Paris spreads that I used to the same card collection (Sweet Edition by Becky Higgins) and tried to keep the embellishments fairly consistent too.]


[Keep little bits of ephemera, I kept all my metro tickets that we used in Paris and so popped some in my album]


[The bottom right photos here are some of my favs. It was a panoramic photo that I split in two and got printed on two speparate 6x4's. I think doing this looks really effective!]

Thanks for stopping by and stayed tuned for the final part (3) of my 2014 Project Life album on Wednesday!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment