Saturday 23 April 2016

Project Life 2014 Album Flip Through - Part 1

Hello there! Today I wanted to share the first part of my 2014 project life album. I only started project life in September of 2015 but I decided I wanted to go back and scrap some of the big events that I had photos for in the project life style. My 2013 & 2015 albums are also documented in this way and for 2016 I am trying weekly spreads (it's going well so far!). 2013 & 2015 aren't quite finished but when they are I'll be sure to share those here too!

So without further ado, here is the first part of my 2014 Project Life Album. 

Let me know in the comments if you do Project Life and what approach you have taken. 

Enjoy!

[In this picture and the next you can see I've done a numbered series of photos. This is one of my favourite things to do as it guides your eye and makes you follow the story. It's also good for preserving the order]

[I'm quite lucky that my surname begins with a Q, it means I have an excuse to use up some of those pesky Q's that come in alphabet stickers!]

[On these two pages I tried to stick to a colour scheme. This was quite near the beginning of my Project Life-ing and I wasn't quite into my groove yet but I'm still pleases with the way they turned out]

[Not much embellishing on these pages, but sometimes you don't need to. The pictures are enough]

[I love using thickers as titles!]

Until next time... Stay tuned for Part 2!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't wait! Love this - what size of album do you use? I've seen some cute 8x8 ones which I think would be a better size for me storage wise. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use 12x12 albums and I love them but they are rather large! I have some mini 4x4 albums that I want to try out too. If you look at the Wells '14 pages above they use the Strawberry cards that I sent you :) x

      Delete