Sunday 6 March 2016

Docrafts | Folk Floral Mother's Day Cards

Good morning! I'd like to wish all the mums out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

Today I'm sharing a collection of Mother's Day cards that I made using the Docrafts Folk Floral Ultimate Die-Cut and Paper Pack. I also used some printed 6"x6" Card Blanks from the same collection.


This collection isn't specifically aimed at mothers day so I dug into my stash of dies and used a Clearly Besotted word die and a My Favorite Things Alphabet set to add the word mum to some of the cards. 



I've mentioned these Docrafts sets on my blog before but they really are brilliant. The decoupage on these cards was so simple to put together and as all the pieces are die cut, all you need is some foam tape!




Lastly I wanted to show you the envelopes that came with the card blanks, aren't they beautiful! They add that little something extra that makes a handmade card feel so special!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Hayley :)

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! A really lovely set of cards, so pretty and so easy to put together. perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete