Monday 28 March 2016

Craftwork Cards | Beau Papier Kit Unboxing

Hello there! I've been wanting to do something a little different on my blog and I had an idea to do a Card Kill-a-Kit. I watch a lot of Scrapbook Kill-a-kits and layout shares on Youtube and thought, why cant I do that with a card kit!

I've recently bought a couple of the Craftwork Cards kits from Create and Craft and thought I'd challenge myself to see how many cards I can make out of one kit. 


This kit is called Beau Papier and I just love the colours! The pictures don't really do it justice but the pinks and purples are really vibrant and strong colours.


The kit comes with 2 of each of the die cut sheets pictured above (bottom 2 rows), an 8x8 paper pad, 12 card blanks in kraft and cream (6 of each), 12 inserts and 12 envelopes. 



I've already made a few cards with this kit and I am loving so far, lets see how many I can make! 



The only things you need to add to a kit like this is your choice of adhesives and card blanks. I've also added some adhesive gems and pearls just to add a bit of sparkle to some of the cards.

I can't wait to use the rest of this kit and see what I can create with it.



Thanks for stopping by and check back soon to see if I managed to kill this kit!

Hayley :) x



1 comment:

  1. Oooh I hope you'll share on here the ones you have made - the colours do look really bright and cheerful :) xx

    ReplyDelete