Sunday 13 March 2016

Avery Elle | Party Animal

Hello there! Thought I'd pop in this evening with a new card. This is a bit of a different style for me with all the bright colours but I think it worked out quite well. 

I started by stamping out the balloon dog and bunny lots of times from the stamp sets Party Animal & Party Bunny by Avery Elle using the Avery Elle Pigment Inks in colours Lemon Grass, Raspberry, Fizz & Aquamarine.


I fussy cut out all of the balloon animals and then adhered them to my card base with my rediscovered hot glue gun. I rearranged the animals on my card base first before gluing them down to make sure I had an even spread of the colours and that as much white space was covered as possible. 


Because the background was so colourful, I wanted the sentiment piece to be quite plain. To create my sentiment I used the Simon Says Stamp Happy Bubble Stamps and Dies. I cut the bubble out of some white card and stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I adhered this to the card using 3D foam pads to raise it from the background. 


Products I used:
  • Avery Elle Party Animal Stamp Set
  • Avery Elle Party Bunny Stamp Set
  • Avery Elle Pigment Inks - Lemon Grass, Raspberry, Fizz, Aquamarine
  • Simon Says Stamp - Happy Bubble Stamps and Dies
  • White Card
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • 3d Foam Pads
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Scissors


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this card!

Hayley :)


No comments:

Post a Comment