Monday 22 February 2016

DIY Flair Badges

Hello there! Today I thought I'd show you some quick and easy DIY flair badges that I made, inspired by the lovely Adele (Inkie Quill). I will leave her original video below.




To make these lovely embellishments you will need:
  • Paper Scraps
  • 1" Inch Circle Epoxy Stickers
  • Scissors
  • Heart Punch (optional)
  • 1" inch circle punch (optional)
  • Tiny Word Stickers (optional)

To make these little badges all you need to do is take your scraps and an epoxy sticker and simply stick it to the paper. I didn't have my 1 inch circle punch to hand so simply cut them out with my scissors. To make some a bit different I punched some hearts out of silver and gold glitter paper and layered them in between the paper and the sticker. I also added tiny word sticker to a few. You can really play about with them and use your imagination to create some unique embellishments.






Check out Adele's (Inkie Quill) video here where she tells and shows you how to make them!


Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you make any of your own :)

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment