Thursday 31 December 2015

Dreamees | One Layer Cards

Happy New Year's Eve!

Today I wanted to share some quick and easy one layer cards that I made using some lovely floral Dreamees stamps. 


The flower stamp collection I used is called Tacked and Treasured A5 stamp set with a collection of sentiments from the Gift Sentiment stamp set (both pictured below). 




To create these cards I masked off the left edge of the card with washi tape so that the design remained on only the front of the card. To create the flowers I stamped each flower twice, the second time slightly rotated. I used a variety of the different sizes of flowers and then filled in the gaps with leaves. All of the stamping was done with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. 



I only stamped the flower s and leaves around the edges of the card (heavier at the bottom) and then stamped the sentiment in the centre. All of the colouring was done with Spectrum Noir pens. 

I really like the look of this colouring on kraft card so wanted to give it a go. I managed to make this batch of cards quite quickly which makes them perfect for when you need an emergency card for any occasion. 

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have ever tried colouring on Kraft card and what you have used :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I do like colouring on Kraft but haven't tried alcohol markers on it, just coloured pencils which I love. Have a fabulous New Year - looking forward to seeing all your creations next year. BTW - love the blog design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these cards are so lovely.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete