Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Card #2: Little Elves

Hello again! Today I'm back with another Christmas Card, this time made using the Little Elves Stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I stamped the elves using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto white card and coloured them in using Spectrum Noir Markers. I didn't get the matching dies so I fussy cut them out. 


To create the squares I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles and cut one of the small ones out of red card 3 times. The greeting was also stamped in the same black ink and I created a flagged banner out of some more red card.


I used a variety of papers for the backing but all were from the 12"x12" paper pack from Dovecraft called Back to Basics: Christmas (Traditional). 


Thanks for stopping by and I shall see you again tomorrow with more Christmas Cards!

Hayley 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute - your fussy cutting is really good! I love it on that background paper. It's lovely. Happy Christmas to you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth! Hope you had a very lovely Christmas :) xx

      Delete