Sunday 29 November 2015

Little Red Riding Hood

Today I'm bringing you a quick (ish) card that I made using some bits and pieces that I already had cut and coloured. Using ME Femme Frames I cut out two layers for my base layers and using the Pretty Pink Posh dies (mentioned below) I cut out the kraft tag. 

Behind the tag I used some white cardstock to stamp the greeting onto so that it showed through the holes in the tag. I tucked the critters into the holes too. Using some burlap ribbon I tied a bow and adhered to the top of the tag. 


Products I used:
  • Avery Elle Stamps & Dies - Red & Goldie
  • Pretty Pink Posh Die - Stitched Duo 1 & 2
  • Mama Elephant - Femme Frames Dies
  • Clearly Besotted Stamps - Many Mini Messages
  • Spectrum Noir Alcohol Colouring pens
  • White & Kraft & coloured cardstock from my stash
  • Patterned Paper
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • White A6 Card Blank
  • Burlap Ribbon
  • Multi Medium Matte (Ranger)
Thanks again for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. ThIs is so super cute! I love the little animals peeping out - makes it really quirky. Lovely colouring. Xx

    ReplyDelete