Tuesday 24 November 2015

I've Started Project Life!

So, I finally took the plunge and decided to start Project Life! 

I've been gathering supplies over the past couple of weeks but I thought I'd show you what I started out with. 

  • American Crafts 12x12 D-Ring Album - Camera Print
  • Project Life Jade Core Kit (616 cards)
  • Project Life Jade collection 6x4 textured cards (60 pcs)
  • Project Life Jade collection 3x4 textured cards (60 pcs)
  • Project Life Page Protectors - Big variety pack 2 (60 pcs - 40x Design A, 20x Design D)



So that was my first Project Life "haul". I got what I considered to be the basics, page protectors, cards and an album, so that I could get started and add embellishments later.

The way I'm working it for now is i'm scrapping big events from the past 3-4 years. I'm still undecided whether to attempt weekly pages in 2016, but I can decide that a little closer to the time :P

Do any of you do project life? I'd love to see your pages and albums, leave me some links in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Oooh can't wait to see what you do! I had an idea to try it as I've loads of photos of the girls I've not done anything with and not even printed out. Wouldn't know where to start, so I shall just see what you come up with as a start! Go you!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete