Sunday 4 October 2015

You are kind of amazing, just sayin'.

Hello there! 

I've been attempting to use some of my pre-coloured images and decided to revisit the gorgeous Wplus 9 set, Unforgettable. 


This card came together pretty quickly, I used some scraps I had in my stash from the Avery Elle paper pads The Bright Collection & The Sorbet Collection and created a background using these by layering them up.


I cut a white tag using the Pretty Pink Posh Die Stitched Duo 3 and stamped the greeting onto it using Memento Tuxedo black ink. I adhered the little watercoloured elephant onto the tag using a foam pad and then did the same to the tag and stuck it onto the card.

I'm quite enjoying trying to use up all my bits and pieces. I'm attempting to use up what I ahe already before I start using my new supplies. I figure that I'm so eager to start using my new stuff that it'll push me to use my older stash. We'll see though :P

Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Love the sweet design and the pop of color from the yellow strip! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete