Thursday 8 October 2015

Clearly Besotted | With Sprinkles

Good Morning everyone, 

Today I've got a collection of cards that I made using an excellent stamp set from Clearly Besotted called With Sprinkles. I love the doughnut trend and thought these sentiments were adorable, so I had to have it.


The papers I used as my backgrounds were just papers from my 6"x6" paper pad stash, I couldn't tell you where they were all from off the top of my head but if you would like to know then just ask!



To give the donuts they're shine I stamped them out using a selection of Hero Arts Shadow inks and then went over the icing part using glossy accents and left them to dry. Next time what I might try to do is add actual sprinkles to the glossy accents as it's drying. Not sure whether that would work or not :P



To create my main focus panel I cut some circles out of white card using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies and stamped a variety of the sentiments onto them using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then adhered the doughnuts into them using foam pads and did the same thing to the circle panel. 

The full stamp set can be seen below:



Hope you like these cards and I will talk to you soon!



2 comments:

  1. Hayley, these are so much fun! They're adorable and I especially love the glossy accents on the icing! Fabulous makes! I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I love the patterned backgrounds and you can never have enough glossy accents :) Xx

    ReplyDelete