Saturday 1 August 2015

Graduation 2015

So, after 4 years at The University of Leeds studying for my Masters and BSC in Mathematics, I finally graduated! I might make another post following this one actually about my graduation so you lovely lot can see some of the photos!

This post however, because I'm a major cutie, is about some graduation cards that I made for my friends. 


I felt that I needed to give my friends a little memento to remember our time at university, many of them I have been friends with right from the start. 4 years went so fast when I look back!


Products that I used:
  • Mama Elephant - Femme Frames Dies
  • Avery Elle - Numbered Balloons Dies
  • Avery Elle - Brushed stamp set 
  •  Black, white blue card
  • Black ink
  • 3D foam pads
  • A6 Kraft  Card Blank
I made the Graduation cap by just drawing the shape I wanted on black card and cutting it out with my scissors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment