Sunday 10 May 2015

Lawn Fawn: Sending Hedgehugs

I couldn't resist making a couple more cards using this stamp set, they are just so adorable! I started these cards out by stamping out the little hedgehogs in tuxedo black and colouring them in with Spectrum Noir markers. 

The card panels are cut out using a selection of Pretty Pink Posh dies (more info below) onto which I stamped the greetings, again using tuxedo black ink. I also stamped the little heart from the set between the two hedgehogs and coloured that in with a red marker.



I chose some matching twines to add little bows to the cards using multi medium matte as it is a really strong adhesive. 



Products I used:
  • Lawn Fawn - Hedgehugs stamp set
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 1 die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 3 die
  • American Crafts Twine
  • Spectrum Noir Marker Pens
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Foam Tape
  • Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Rectangles Dies
  • Assorted patterned papers
  • Papermania Kraft A6 cards and envelopes


No comments:

Post a Comment