Friday 15 May 2015

Happy Birthday Pandas

Hello there, today I have a card I made using:
  • Mama Elephant - Pandamonium stamp set,
  • Avery Elle - You're Invited Dies
  • Clearly Besotted - Happy word die 
  • Clearly Besotted - Birthday word die 



 I simply stamped two pandas from the stamp set in black ink and fussy cut them out. I then die cut the label shape from Avery Elle and the words "happy" & "birthday" from clearly besotted from purple cardstock and mounted onto some polka dot paper. 

I also die cut the label shape from the polka dot paper, but used the negative space. If you can see from the picture, the die cuts stitched lines on the positive and negative space, which is a feature I like. 

1 comment:

  1. I simply love ME pandamonium set! I'm a bit obsess! :) Great card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete