Friday 22 May 2015

Docrafts | Gorjuss Collection Cards

Today I have for you a few cards I made using some stamps from the Gorjuss range from Docrafts. I love the little girls in this collection as they are always so sweet looking and also a well known brand in their own right. 


The images of the girls have been water coloured using Distress Markers and a water brush set that I picked up from The Range (UK). 


The sentiments were stamped in black ink from the Avery Elle stamp set called Handwritten Notes.


Here are the Gorjuss sets in full, they come with some other cute little elements and frames. The only downside I have noticed with the Gorjuss range of products, it that they dont tend to come with sentiments. This isn't a bad thing for me as I have sentiments in other sets that I can use, but just something I thought I would mention for those of you that may not know.


Products that I used:
  • Docrafts - Gorjuss - The Fox
  • Docrafts - Gorjuss - Little Red
  • Docrafts - Gorjuss - Ladybird
  • Avery Elle - Handwritten Notes
  • Distress Markers
  • Assorted patterned papers
  • Black Ink
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment