Wednesday 27 May 2015

Clearly Besotted | Flowers & Flourishes

Hello there! I know it doesn't feel like I've been away for that long, but that's because I scheduled a load of posts for over my (last ever!) exam period at university. I hope you've enjoyed them, but now I'm back and can start posting about my new purchases and makes now that I have more time available to craft!

To kick off, I finally got around to using my Clearly Besotted - Flowers & Flourishes stamp set. I absolutely love it! I made a bunch of new cards with the same design in relatively no time at all!


Products I used:
  • Clearly Besotted - Flowers & Flourishes stamp set
  • A selection of Hero Arts shadow inks (Soft Lilac, Soft Purple, Soft Apricot, Soft Green)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Square Stackable dies
  • 3D foam pads
  • Papermania white square card blanks & envelopes
  • A selection of patterned papers from my collection

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley! Such a beautiful set of cards! Perfect for gift giving! Glad to hear that you'll have more time to craft. Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete