Sunday 12 April 2015

Welcome Baby

I absolutely adore this little elephant from Clearly Besotted Stamps and I thought it would be perfect to make some cute baby cards in typical boy and girl colours. 


The elephant itself is a build-able image, you can stamp the patterned ear and the image coming out of the trunk separately, that's how I was able to stamp these elements in another colour.




I replicated this card with a slight twist but with a pink colour scheme. 






I was very happy with how these cards turned out, I think the images are so cute and great for this kind of card. And they also combine brilliants with the alphabets from Lawn Fawn. 

Products I used:

  • Clearly Besotted stamps - Baby Shower
  • Lawn Fawn - Milo's ABC's stamp set
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 3 die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 1 die
  • Avery Elle - The Sorbet Collection Paper Pad (6x6)
  • Avery Elle - The Brights Collection Paper Pad (6x6)
  • Avery Elle - Fog Pigment Ink
  • Avery Elle - Aquamarine Pigment Ink
  • Avery Elle - Sea Glass Pigment Ink
  • Avery Elle - Pixie Pigment Ink

1 comment: