Thursday 2 April 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Haul

A quick post today about a purchase I made from Pretty Pink Posh! I won a gift voucher on one of Paulina's blog hops, which was perfect because it could put it towards my order which meant I could finally justify having these beautiful dies shipped from America. So, here's what I bought:
  • Top Row (Left - Right) Stitched Duo 3 Die
  • Stitched Duo 2 Die
  • Stitched Duo 1 Die
  • Stitched Film Strip Die
  • Bottom row (Left - Right) Sweetheart Mix 6mm Sequins
  • Sparkling Clear (Cupped) 6mm Sequins




I am so happy with the service as they arrived in the UK pretty swiftly after I ordered them, which i was very happy about, and I just know that these dies are going to get a lot of use! I'm not really a sequin user, yet :P I could be converted, that's why I just ordered two packets of sequins to try out in colours I know I'll use.

Any questions, please ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment