Thursday 31 July 2014

Avery Elle Haul - July 2014


Let me kick off this post by apologising for being away for so long. I was completely taken in by revision for my Uni exams, then doing my exams, I was then free for 4 days before I started work. My shifts at work are coming to an end so I'm back!

Now to the fun stuff. I thought I would try something different and do a haul. I've never done one before but I really enjoy watching and reading about what other people have bought. I find it somewhat inspiring when I come to purchase new products and thought that I could inspire some other people with mine. So, here goes...


Avery elle products are quite difficult to get your hands on in the UK and so I did have to wait a while for these to arrive as they were shipped from the USA, but here they are in all their beauty. I purchased 
:

Red & Goldie Clear stamps
Red & Goldie Elle-ments Dies
Petals & Stems clear stamps
Petals & Stems Elle-ments Dies
Handwritten Notes clear stamps 
Brushed clear stamps
Oh Happy Day clear stamps 

I will do some posts to show what I've made with these new products in the future, so keep an eye out :) 

Does anybody else love Avery Elle products as much as me? I've ordered some of the pigment inks too to give them a try. Excited for them to arrive :)

Thanks for stopping by :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment