Friday 28 February 2014

Valentines Fayre - Leeds Corn Exchange 08.02.14

On Saturday the 8th February 2014 I had a stall at the Valentines Fayre at the Corn Exchange in Leeds. I had never been to the Corn Exchange before even though I've been living in Leeds for 2 and a half years! I know right! It's a lovely building, I had no idea there were so many cute little shops in there.


I thought I'd share some photos from the day of my stall, the lovely cake lady next to me and some pretties of the building :) 

The Hidden Quirks stall.
Hidden Quirks


The card, gift tags, magnetic pegs and some other bits and bobs on display.
Hidden Quirks

From Left to Right: 1] Necklaces, bracelets, rings etc. The main part of the stall. 2] The Lego jewellery collection. 3] The papercraft collection.

HTML tutorial Hidden Quirks Hidden Quirks

Here are some pictures of the building:

Hidden Quirks
Hidden Quirks Hidden Quirks  

Now onto the lovely lady next to me The Vintage Cake Fairy.
This stall was run by a lovely lady called Karen. She had some wonderful cakes, cupcakes and sweet treats to choose from so I thought I'd share them with you. I bought some cupcakes from her and trust me, they were absolutely delicious!! I had a lemon cupcake, but she also has chocolate and vanilla too. The housemates did enjoy those! :P

TheVintageCakeFairy

TheVintageCakeFairy TheVintageCakeFairy  

So that is most of the pictures I have from the Fayre. All I have to say now is a good day was had by all! And I want to send out a massive thankyou to everybody that bought something from my stall, made nice comments about my creations, took a business card, and especially to everybody that is now reading this blog post!

Thankyou all so much!
May the craft fairs keep on coming :)
Hayley,
Hidden Quirks

No comments:

Post a Comment